Freitag, 8. Oktober 2010

Art fairs Berlin



I m in Berlin to present my Book at Stroke - Friday 8.10. - 7 p.m. and Saturday 9.10. - 7 p.m. in the lounge area - entrance to the lecture is free !

Because i had some time to look out what s goin on in Berlin I made a tour to art forum berlin. It s a huge huge art fair. I painted some stuff in front of it, because entrance fee was to high and I don t relly like these kind of places, where Security is on every corner, looking at you.
I invited a child of parents to paint, too. he looked really interested.
We painted only few minutes till security arrived. The security guy was really friendly. That's whay I did not continue. I m not a nasty bad boy, if security sees my face ;)
Luckily a man of the audience gave me some pocket money ...
Nice start for that day...



After being at art forum I went back to stroke . On my way i found a street sketch of my friend other .
I had to add something !
I made some kind of a triptych out of it ... hope to meet him again ( not only in the streets )

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 

kostenloser Counter