Montag, 19. März 2012

Porto Alegre - inside works


"work'n'travel" was my last work in Porto Alegre this year. I did this one at the place of my hosts - Elisa and Felipe. Thanx a lot for the nice place and all the contacts in Porto Alegre. Hope to see them again ... next year. The painting features inspirations of the couple's life and some impressions from my trip.

I did not find a title for this work. It's nearly 270 degrees. I choosed that corner in Daniel's flat, because the painting can go up to the ceiling and again down to the wall. It reminds me on painting in empty buildings in Dresden. I used to paint a lot in abandoned flats. There you always found different strange conditions. Flats full of trash, or just empty. Sometimes a homeless sleeping place. It was always inspiring. Thanx a lot Daniel - for the opportunity to paint, the good food, the book ...

( and the helpfull payment )

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 

kostenloser Counter